Natural – Painless – Safe – Effective
Step 1 – Advanced Vanishing Hair Remover Crème
- Apply the crème with a plastic spatula for 2-9 minutes. Timing may vary.
- Minute by minute, wipe away the edge of the patch with a dry tissue, in an upward motion, to test for hair release.
- Replace the creme to cover the edge of patch and continue minute by minute. Then make note of your timing.
- If tingling occurs, remove crème at once, with dry tissue, in an upward motion. Flush with cool water (no soap), until squeaky clean to the touch. Pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply the crème to the remaining area for the timing of the patch test noted.
- For large body areas i.e. chest, back, abdomen, and legs, patch test each new area separately. Stay within your patch test timing limits.
- Hair should remove easily with the proper timing, leaving the pores clean and open, down to the follicle bulb.
*Do not redo the same area within a 24 hour period.
**Do not leave on the skin longer than the patch test timing permits.
***Always patch test each new area of the skin.
Step 2 – Advanced Spray Mist Inhibitor or Soothing Gel Inhibitor
The Spray Mist and Soothing Gel Inhibitors gradually stop hair regrowth at the follicle bulb over time.
1. After hair removal, gently massage either the Spray Mist or Soothing Gel Inhibitor onto the skin. The Soothing Gel Inhibitor should be applied on smaller body areas, i.e. scalp, face, neck, arms, underarms, and bikini. The Spray Mist Inhibitor should be applied to the larger areas of the body, i.e. chest, back, abdomen, and legs.
2. Do not wash off. It will absorb into the skin easily.
3. The all natural inhibitors contain vitamins A and E, aloe vera, powerful antioxidant green tea extract and bio-enzymatic plant extracts. They protect the skin from environmental damage.
4. Use Hair No More Inhibitors at least twice per day. To maintain a hair-free skin, continue applications on a daily basis. Re-apply after bathing. Works best if left on 24 hours a day.
5. Progress may be seen within 1-4 months. Men’s facial beards may take longer. Results may vary.
*Do not use any other products before applying the Hair No More Inhibitor.